AJE Praetor Edition is there for people willing to show extended support for the game, the studio and the team! You also get the following 4 bonuses, in addition to your digital copy of the game:
* 'Praetor' Icon (Laurels) added underneath your name in the forum
* Get your name in the credit section of the game, as soon as the first patch is released (or on Day 1 if you pre-order the game!), plus your name added immediately in the AJE credits forum thread.
* Birth of Rome expansion pack for free, upon its release (ETA Spring 2013)
* A backup DVD of the game, sent to your physical address, with handwritten thanks from the team (so no need to order it. Postage is included).
Please don't forget to include in your order's comments your AGEOD forum nick/alias
The game enjoys most of the features and improvement from previous AGEOD games, plus some brand new specific features:
• Ancient Command and Supply System (based on the Wars in America system), allowing for a good representation of historical army command in the Roman era.
• Quick and simple system of Construction of Units, allowing players to choose and purchase their forces as they wish (or can) during the annual and grand campaigns.
• Decisions features, playable on the map, like wild card assets
• Diversified set of historical events, allowing multiple choice events and options, thereby enhancing flexibility and re-playability.
• Different updates and other rules, in particular combat system adapted to the Ancient warfare and Sieges.
• Map: all of the Roman Empire and neighboring lands, with over 2800 different regions and seas, giving a lot of room for maneuvers.
• Over a thousand new leaders (main leaders have individual portraits) and hundreds units with accurate pictures.
Five scenarios, starting 87 BC till 193 AD, including the well-known “Caesar vs. Pompey” civil war between 50 and 44 BC, or the infamous “Year of the Four Emperors 69 AD”
Scenarios vary in length from a few months to several years (with a monthly turn scale)